Thursday, March 6, 2008

We Made It


I am too tired to see straight, so forgive the numerous typos that are sure to follow...

But, we are here. After a few moments when I wasn't sure if Alex would be on the plane when it took off (he wanted the "captain" to promise to drive slowly), he settled in and seemed to enjoy the flight for 13 hours with very little complaint. I say 13 because only when it was announced we would be landing in 42 minutes did Alex fall asleep. He slept through the landing, through customs, through a long narrated bus ride to the hotel and is still sleeping now while I cross my fingers that he does not awake at 3 a.m. for the day.

The flight was smooth and uneventful. We were met at the airport by our guide Rocky.

So, more tomorrow. I can't focus on the screen. Maybe I will wake up at three and continue.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Glad to know you guys are on the ground. Travel safe, thinking of you lots!
Jay