Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleep Needed!

Well, it is 1:30 a.m. and I am wide awake again... maybe my body is already switching over to the time back home.

We had a quiet day yesterday- the playground, the pool, dinner at a Cantonese restaurant in the hotel, where I was dying to try the sweetened swallow's nest, but was sure it would be worth 380 Y, especially since it said it was for one... but we did have excellent dim sum and a few other Cantonese specialities.

We even had ice cream - we tried green tea, red bean and mango - all very good. We tried to give some to Cate, but she made a face as if we had given her a lemon. I think it was too cold for her. This girl can drink water and tea at near boiling temperatures, but hasn't developed the taste for cold, I guess.

Tomorrow is our last day. I will try to write more then. Now, I will try to get back to sleep.

2 comments:

M said...

Oh, you should just stay on US time if you can - the jetlag from east to west is SO much worse than west to east! And I wish you'd tried the swallow's nest too! Next time I go to China, I'm eating my way through!

Stacy said...

Sweet dreams, enjoy your last day...we're right on your tail. Safe travels home my friends...off to see David Tam today!